Get value-added expertise, data access and agile support for your procurement and sourcing teams from the indirect spend experts at LAC Group.
Why wait til a financial crisis when you can prevent one
Often it takes a financial crisis or economic downturn for companies to examine their operating expenses. Yet by leveraging our data sets, methods, and expertise to enhance or create a more efficient procurement function, you can start generating more cash flow now to help prevent or reduce the pain of drastic and costly decisions later.
Plus our fees are based on actual cost savings, meaning our services pay for themselves.
Indirect spend management services
Managed services approach to indirect spend
While each program is customized, the same management principles are applied to every indirect spend category and every client engagement. Founded on a disciplined, methodical approach, we reduce and manage costs while ensuring business operations are not jeopardized in the process.
- Every client engagement begins with an assessment of operational and financial concerns, goals and objectives.
- Programs and services are structured on a spectrum that ranges from “help us manage” to “manage for us” for added procurement resources and expertise based on your preferences.
- Objective view and neutrality that allows us to see past the trees into the entire forest.
Specializing in hidden savings potential
Nothing can boost free cash flow, EBITDA and bottom-line profitability as quickly or easily as good spend management. Plus our bottom line is driven by your bottom line, as we help you keep more of your gross margin, freeing resources for other needs and priorities. We have uncovered savings even when the client was certain that none would be found.
Why LAC Group for spend management help
A proven track record makes LAC Group a spend management leader, delivering valuable data, vendor knowledge, holistic methodology and neutral objectivity. Our procurement and profit experts have one goal: to elevate our clients to best-of-class in indirect spend status.
- $600 million in cash flow generated for clients.
- Decades of cross-industry experience and productivity.
- Exclusive focus on administrative and indirect cost structures.
- Procurement and sourcing expertise, including Institute for Supply Management (ISM) certification.
We’re confident we can uncover savings potential for your business, and we offer a free, no-obligation consultation to confirm that promise.