Get value-added expertise, data and support for your procurement and sourcing teams with LAC Group. Fees based on cost savings mean our spend management consultants pay for themselves.
Overlooked ways your company can save
Nothing can boost operating performance, EBITDA and bottom-line profitability as effectively as good spend management. While it often takes a financial crisis or economic downturn for companies to examine their operating expenses, forward-thinking leaders include spend management techniques into their ongoing procurement and financial planning processes.
Indirect spend management services
Managed services approach to indirect spend
While each program is customized, the same management principles are applied to every indirect spend category and every client engagement. Founded on a disciplined, methodical approach, we reduce and manage costs while ensuring business operations are not jeopardized in the process.
- Every client engagement begins with an assessment of operational and financial concerns, goals and objectives.
- Programs and services are structured on a spectrum that ranges from “help us manage” to “manage for us” for added procurement resources and expertise based on your preferences.
- Objective view and neutrality that allows us to see past the trees into the entire forest.
Specializing in hidden savings potential
Our bottom line is driven by your bottom line, as we help you keep more of your gross margin to drive free cash flow and create enterprise value. We have uncovered savings even when the client was certain that none would be found.
Why LAC Group for spend management help
A proven track record makes LAC Group a spend management leader, delivering valuable data, vendor knowledge, holistic methodology and neutral objectivity. Our procurement and profit experts have one goal: elevate clients to best-of-class in indirect spend status.
- $600 million in cash flow generated for clients.
- Decades of cross-industry experience and productivity.
- Exclusive focus on administrative and indirect cost structures.
- Procurement and sourcing expertise, including Institute for Supply Management (ISM) certification.
We’re confident we can uncover savings potential for your business, and we offer a free, no-obligation consultation to confirm that promise.