LAC research & intelligence services
Research services for competitive intelligence and other enterprise information needs
Information is everywhere, intelligence is harder to find
The time you spend searching for information would be better invested planning and acting on it, especially when there is So. Much. Information!
For professional-grade research and analysis that’s flexible, reliable and economical, turn to LAC Group. Our information professionals are the talented experts you would hire yourself, and our services are customized for specific needs and budgets, from helping you manage to managing for you and any step in-between.
Maximize your information resources and investments
We enable you to focus on what’s important while easing the burdens of finding and disseminating information that’s relevant and reliable.
- Internal staff support: Internal research or information centers swamped with requests, silos of information, coverage shortfalls—we build bridges, fill gaps and extend the business day.
- Relief from information overload: Tools like content aggregators, current awareness platforms and media monitoring services cast a wide net and deliver overwhelming volumes of information—we add the human element to enhance value and ease burdens.
- Actionable insights: Very few organizations are capitalizing on opportunities or recognizing threats—we can help you make sense of information to achieve goals and improve outcomes.
The briefings, reports and alerts we deliver are people-led and client-directed, collected and contextualized in alignment with your strategies and plans. And with agreed-upon terms, you can get started in days.
Research services for law
- Case law and other legal research for client matters
- Competitive and market intelligence for marketing and business development
- Topical research to support subject matter expertise across diverse practice areas
- Regulatory monitoring across multiple jurisdictions
- Current awareness, emerging developments and trends
- Financials, intellectual property and other information about industries, companies and people
Identifying new opportunities, enhancing client service and relationships and staying ahead of the innovation / disruption curve start with insights for better understanding of clients and markets.
Research services for business
- Competitive and market intelligence research and analysis
- Copyright and other intellectual property research
- M&A due diligence and other financial research
- Legal and regulatory research
- Topical research to support thought leadership and subject matter expertise
- Social media research on people and companies for current awareness, perceptions and trends
Many corporations arm their employees with an internet connection and Google, expecting them to do their own research. But Google doesn’t reveal the most timely or reliable information, people rarely venture beyond page two of their search results, and web research can quickly lead to web browsing, leaving the company vulnerable to malware and other risks.
Research services for government
- Experienced responses to complex reference questions
- Methodical literature searches
- Metadata creation and management to enhance information access and discovery
- Citation metrics and other bibliometrics analysis
Our accredited library and information science professionals deliver expertise in research, reference, and other tasks in support of federal agency goals, missions, skill gaps and staffing constraints.
Fortune 1000 client