Retaining existing business and attracting new business has been challenged by the pandemic—pressuring marketing and business development teams to be more innovative and adaptable. Growth targets have shifted, and firms are reevaluating their BD focus points. Watch the recording of our webinar discussion with legal marketing and BD professionals to find out how they are preparing for 2021.
Legal2021: The New
Legal2021: The New Growth Imperative
Wednesday, November 18, 2020
10 am PT / 1 pm ET
Director, Professional Firm & Corporate Segments
Chief Client Development and Marketing Officer
Loeb & Loeb LLP
Chief Operating Officer
Herrick Feinstein LLP
Chief Marketing Officer
Jackson Lewis P.C.
Chief Business Development Officer
- With 20+ years of knowledge-based solutions experience in the legal sector, LAC Group Chief Business Development Officer Mario Thériault will moderate and offer a historical perspective.
- Eyeing 2021 with various strategies yet a single goal of growth, our panelists will discuss the new imperative of growth for law firms in 2021.
What will you learn?
Our speakers provide insights on the following topics:
- Impact of COVID on 2020 marketing/BD
- Content generation as outreach
- 2021 marketing/BD outlook and forecasting
- Innovations at the firm and within BD
- Talent requirements
What’s the opportunity?
You’ll understand how marketing/BD departments are supporting their firms’ client development efforts in this remote environment. Uncover innovative ways to bring in new business by proactively engaging with clients and working with attorneys to meet current and potential clients’ needs.
Who should watch?
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Chief Business Development Officers
- Chief Strategy Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Executive Directors
- Managing Directors
- Client Engagement Executives
- Marketing and Business Development Directors
- Heads of Practice
- Heads of Research & Intelligence
The webinar is 50-minutes long, including the Q&A segment.