Norm Mullock is the company’s Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer. In this capacity, Norm drives operational initiatives and evaluates strategic corporate and product acquisitions. He also leads the team’s innovation efforts.
A longtime champion of innovation, Norm came to Wilson Allen from Intapp, where he served in a series of market development and leadership positions. Prior to joining Intapp, he co-founded and served as Chief Strategy Officer at Redwood Analytics, a market-leading business intelligence software and services business, before its sale to LexisNexis. At LexisNexis, Norm served as a Product Strategist and VP of Product Strategy and Innovation for the company’s business of law solutions.
Available as speaker and reference for:
- Data-driven innovation in professional services
- Analytic framework development for BI/BPM applications
- Product strategy and innovation
- Law firm profitability
- BA, Economics and Political Science – University of Michigan
- M.A. in International Public Policy – University of Michigan