Merrell leads LAC Group’s team of competitive intelligence analysts. He works with clients across multiple industry, nonprofit and public service sectors to deliver insights and custom content to support strategy development, operational excellence and business growth. Merrell has more than 25 years of experience providing strategic planning and policy support to business leaders and senior government officials.
In addition to his current work in the private sector, he has served as a senior advisor to the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency and as deputy staff director for the U.S. House of Representatives Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI).
Available as speaker and reference for:
- Competitive and market intelligence research and analysis
- Strategic analysis and consulting
- Future landscape and scenarios
- Thought leadership writing and editing
- BA, History – Yale University