In 1986, Deborah founded Library Associates Companies (LAC), a boutique temporary staffing company for law firms in southern California. The business has grown into LAC Group, an organization with multiple divisions and offices in the United States and Canada. Schwarz enjoys working with clients and inspiring employees to pursue innovation and excellence in all assignments and projects.
Available as speaker and reference for:
- Non-traditional careers
- Library and information center outsourcing
- Library innovation and modernization
- Women-owned businesses and entrepreneurship
- BA, History – University of Michigan
- MLIS – University of Toronto