Companies in private equity, banking, brokerage, insurance and other financial services have a lot to gain from LAC Group in research / intelligence and indirect spend management services.
You may be skeptical of that claim, thinking nobody knows research or spending better than the financial industry. It’s true that your employees work and breathe financial data. It’s also true that many diverse financial service companies are now leveraging the kinds of intelligence they weren’t getting before they became LAC Group clients and began filling those knowledge gaps.
The value that financial industry CEOs get from LAC Group
Whether they entrust us with briefing them on market and competitive intelligence or reducing the indirect costs of running their business, the leaders we work with gain value and peace of mind through their relationship with LAC Group:
- Virtual teams—Flexible, responsive and cost-effective support as-needed.
- Expanded research breadth and depth—New intelligence capabilities and capacity.
- Enhanced free cash flow—Savings uncovered and expenses reduced to improve administrative cost structures.
Leverage market and competitive intelligence
Our researchers and analysts will find, assess and deliver the most relevant and actionable intelligence you need to track competitors, clients, markets, individuals and anything else. If we don’t have the subject matter expertise you need, we’re positioned to get it for you, alleviating your search and recruit burden. Pick a topic, any topic, including:
- Retail banking, insurance offerings and other financial service trends
- Emerging payment, mobile banking and other fintech developments and disruptions
- Islamic finance and other foreign and niche markets
- Competitive threats and opportunities
- Specific client and competitor activities
- Demographics, socioeconomic trends and behavioral client segments
- Online trading platforms
- Cybersecurity and cloud computing topics
- Personnel movement
- Macro- and micro-economic trends
- Capital markets
- Sovereign wealth funds
- Risk governance
- Regulatory developments and financial reforms
Briefings and reports can be customized to reflect any demand-driven developments that frame risk and opportunity. The headwinds facing the banking and financial industry are getting stronger: financial technology start-ups, stiffer regulations and market expectations to name the top three. LAC Group will buffer those forces with services and skills to help you achieve and maintain your own competitive advantage.
Monitor and reduce operating expenses
Our spend management experts will augment your existing procurement organization, or allow you to create one quickly and efficiently. Combining your data with our data sets means greater transparency of major expenses such as:
- Software-as-a-service (SaaS) and other IT and telecomm expenses
- Electronic information resource (EIR) expense
- Office products and services
- Print, MFDs and document management costs
- Treasury management expenses
- HR expenses like recruiting, background screening and payroll
Our experts have found savings even when the client was certain there were none to be had—not because the client was incapable, but because we have broader experience, data sets and contract management capabilities that transform a myopic view into a 360 degree panorama.
Trust and accountability
You’ve probably never heard our name because we’re one of those silent partners working diligently in the background, providing value-add service and support with outcomes that matter the most to financial services clients:
- More efficient business operations
- Optimizing portfolio value
- Gaining the information edge
- Maximizing free cash flow
Now that you have an idea of who we are and what we can do, we invite you to learn more.