Private equity firms, banks, brokers, insurance companies and other financial institutions have a lot to gain from LAC Group’s research & intelligence services and indirect spend management support.
You may be skeptical of that claim, thinking nobody knows research or spending better than the financial industry. Yet there’s a diverse realm of vital information and current awareness that you’re likely missing out on—legal and regulatory matters, market and competitive intelligence, media intelligence, intellectual property and other topics.
LAC Group can help you bridge and fill any of your knowledge gaps, maximizing the data and information you do have, while making the most of your budgets and resources.
Delivering value from day one
Our managed service model and experienced teams begin delivering value almost from day one by empowering you to:
- Identify new markets, potential risks and other opportunities and challenges
- Retain and expand key client relationships
- Assess your procurement and spend data to enhance free cash flow
- Get ahead and stay ahead of the innovation / disruption curve
Lacking skilled information professionals with hands-on knowledge of collecting, analyzing and applying information for business gain is no longer an obstacle. We can be your just-in-time resource to meet surging demand for intelligence and analytics, helping decision-makers identify patterns, understand connections and resolve issues.
Reliable support delivered just-in-time
Whether they entrust us with briefing them on market and competitive intelligence or reducing the indirect costs of running their business, the leaders we work with gain value and peace of mind through their relationship with LAC Group:
- Virtual teams—Flexible, responsive and cost-effective support as-needed.
- Expanded research breadth and depth—New intelligence capabilities and capacity.
- Enhanced free cash flow—Savings uncovered and expenses reduced to improve administrative cost structures.
Leverage market and competitive intelligence
Our researchers and analysts will find, assess and deliver the most relevant and actionable intelligence you need to track competitors, clients, markets, individuals and anything else. If we don’t have the subject matter expertise you need, we’re positioned to get it for you, alleviating your search and recruit burden. Pick a topic, any topic, including:
- Retail banking, insurance offerings and other financial service trends
- Emerging payment, mobile banking and other fintech developments and disruptions
- Islamic finance and other foreign and niche markets
- Competitive threats and opportunities
- Specific client and competitor activities
- Demographics, socioeconomic trends and behavioral client segments
- Online trading platforms
- Cybersecurity and cloud computing topics
- Personnel movement
- Macro- and micro-economic trends
- Capital markets
- Sovereign wealth funds
- Risk governance
- Regulatory developments and financial reforms
Briefings and reports can be customized to reflect any demand-driven developments that frame risk and opportunity. The headwinds facing the banking and financial industry are getting stronger: financial technology start-ups, stiffer regulations and market expectations to name the top three. LAC Group will buffer those forces with services and skills to help you achieve and maintain your own competitive advantage.
Monitor and reduce operating expenses
Our spend management experts will augment your existing procurement organization, or allow you to create one quickly and efficiently. Combining your data with our data sets means greater transparency of major expenses such as:
- Software-as-a-service (SaaS) and other IT and telecomm expenses
- Electronic information resource (EIR) expense
- Office products and services
- Print, MFDs and document management costs
- Treasury management expenses
- HR expenses like recruiting, background screening and payroll
Our experts have found savings even when the client was certain there were none to be had—not because the client was incapable, but because we have broader experience, data sets and contract management capabilities that transform a myopic view into a 360 degree panorama.
Trust and accountability
You’ve probably never heard our name because we’re one of those silent partners working diligently in the background, providing value-add service and support with outcomes that matter the most to financial services clients:
- More efficient business operations
- Optimizing portfolio value
- Gaining the information edge
- Maximizing free cash flow
Now that you have an idea of who we are and what we can do, we invite you to learn more.