LibSource is a proud sponsor of Thomson Reuters Knowledge Management Forum 2017. Join the UK team on Thursday, 9 March, at etc. venues St Paul’s in London.
Knowledge Management Forum serves KM and PSL professionals in law firms and other knowledge and information roles. This year’s agenda is focused on the importance and understanding of critical knowledge.
Key themes include:
- What legal knowledge management leaders can learn from other sectors
- The KM problems driving technology and how to make technology relevant to those problems
- How to best manage knowledge transfer within the organization
- Using KM to add financial value and drive cost-effectiveness
- LAC Group COO and President Rob Corrao will be speaking at this year’s event. Also participating will be Eleanor Windsor, Vice President Client Engagement, and Iain Dunbar, Vice President
- Operations, for LibSource in the UK and EMEA.
For more information and to register, you may visit the event website here.