Greg Galaida is the Manager of LAC’s Human Resources department, responsible for employee relations, training, compensation and benefits systems, and legal compliance. Greg works in a company-wide role, maintaining close relationships with administration, corporate account managers, onsite project managers, and recruiting staff in areas that relate to employee relations and company policy across 24 states and Canada.
Available as speaker and reference for:
- Employee relations
- Compensation and benefits administration
- BA, Wake Forest University
- MBA with a concentration in Human Resource Management, American University – Kogod School of Business
- Professionally certified through the Human Resources Certification Institute (PHR) and the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM-CP).
- Attended college on a music scholarship and still has the opportunity to perform on occasion as part of a community brass ensemble.