If you’re a thought leader in your company you need ensure your workforce is on top of key industry trends and market moving news. At the same time you need to ensure they aren’t flooded with too much white noise that can muddle the message or insight they need to take out of a particular story or announcement. With the plethora of news sources mostly recycling content coming from different mediums, it’s easy to get lost in the mess. This can lead to wasted hours sifting through content to find the insight that can put your company ahead.
With a market insight service you can filter news and have it delivered to the right leaders in your organization ensuring they, and their teams, have the industry knowledge to get ahead of the competition. Before taking advantage of market insight, consider the following to ensure your company gets the most value:
- Which employees or teams will benefit from the service?
- What insight will help the company achieve its goals?
- What major issues are expected in the coming quarter, year and beyond?
- Who are the major industry players – clients, competitors, partners – you want to keep track of?
- What industry sources does your company value?
By asking the right questions and developing a fluid plan that can react to industry happenings, your company can leverage market insight and become a leader, instead of wasting time and money trying keep on top of the news on your own.
This article was originally published on ShiftCentral, now part of LAC Group.