THE FUTURE OF THE LAW FIRM LIBRARY
LAC Group and Manzama joined forces to discuss the future of the law firm library with the shift from print to digital and other forces. Once focused on responding to inbound, case-related requests, the future library will be both responsive and proactive, delivering value-added services with greater flexibility and personalization.
This 25-minute recording will reveal:
- The opportunities and challenges of decentralized, digital information.
- The role of curation and analysis to understand what’s trustworthy or suspect, relevant or immaterial.
- How to use research to acquire new clients, strengthen client relationships, identify new markets and avert competitive threats.
- Future library examples from two Am Law 200 firms.
The future library will focus on matching information resources to user profiles for personalized intelligence.
OUR WEBINAR PRESENTERS
LAC Group CEO Deborah Schwarz and Manzama CEO Peter Ozolin are respected leaders and innovators in library and information center products and services for law, business and other markets.
WHO IS THE WEBINAR FOR?
- Library/information center directors
- Department heads and managers
- Managing partners and executives