Does this sound like your idea of remote work?
- I can work my own hours
- Nobody will be telling me what to do
- I can schedule personal appointments whenever I want
You may be interested in these benefits and others, but they may not be realistic. That’s why the LibGig recruiting team at LAC Group is hosting a webinar dedicated to remote work.
What you’ll discover in this 45-minute webinar:
- What remote work is really like from John J. DiGilio, MLIS, JD, LAC Group’s Vice President of Research & Intelligence
- What remote work employers expect from LibGig Recruiting Director Brad Rogers
- The pros and cons and what it takes to be a remote worker
- Potential remote work openings for LIS candidates