For legal library and research support, remember Library as a Service® (LaaS) from LAC Group. Developed over years of in-market experience, including firm relationships that are now decades-long, LaaS give you a flexible resource to tap into when needed and scale more easily if needs change.
- Work with legal librarians who are professionally trained, market-tested and attorney-proven to deliver the information needed for any and all client matters.
- Tell us your budgetary and service requirements and we will design a delivery model to meet them, from virtual cloud subscriptions to staff augmentation to fully- or partially-managed service agreements.
- Leverage our content procurement expertise and vendor relationships to get the most out of your legal information subscription dollars.
Primary authority research
Our legal researchers are accustomed to fulfilling regular requests for targeted case law, as well as statutory and regulatory research to find support and treatment for both general and discrete issues. Routine access to legal data sources enables us to work with speed and efficiency, saving you both time and money.
Secondary authority research
Our legal team excels at finding treatises, law reviews and other sources for both widely covered and new areas of the law, with experience across a diverse range of practice areas.
Information platforms available
LAC Group maintains contracts with the independent information providers below. Through the use of trilateral non-disclosure agreements with our clients and their information providers, we are also happy to use client resources in the interests of transparency, cost-efficiency and predictable pricing.
Aggregator & alerts
- Google Alerts
- D&B Hoovers
- Thomson Reuters Monitor Suite
- Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
- Website Watcher
- Washington Post
- Wall Street Journal
Tell us your need for investigative or supporting information and our information sleuths will find it with creative research savvy. Social media, financial data, product and industry news and public records are just a few of the sources we comb, without getting sidetracked or lost in the process!
LAC Group is a company with 30-year roots, founded as a law library staffing business. We have grown and evolved with our law firm clients and colleagues to develop the services and support they need to compete in today’s global markets. We continue to innovate and develop best practices to position them for tomorrow’s opportunities.