If realizing the highest value and managing research subscriptions are among your objectives, you’ve come to the right place. As a leader in information management services, part of our value is deep knowledge in the growing arena of digital services. We are a trusted partner and guide for optimizing your research and information investments — from legal research and competitive intelligence platforms to software-as-a-service.
How LAC Group maximizes library and information resources
The right mix of resources for your organization’s needs
Enterprise access to information services from companies like RELX, Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, Wolters Kluwer and countless others can be confusing. While they are mission-critical, the way they are evaluated, selected and implemented in large organizations often requires a thoughtful approach in addressing needs, personal preferences, utilization and other factors. We can help your organization navigate and manage the sea of information services.
LAC Group takes a methodical approach, starting with an initial analysis and continuing with ongoing support:
By managing your resources effectively, you will be able to:
- Assess priorities to ensure you have the right content for all user groups.
- Acquire new content, maintain information services or cancel subscriptions with confidence.
- Modernize technology, update processes or adjust staffing resources.
- Support all user groups equally well, including remote workers.
Gain the greatest value from your resources
With an understanding of enterprise usage, our resource management services offer:
- Evaluation of content overlap or duplication.
- Assessment of new offerings from vendors, technologies and services across a growing and diverse spectrum of options.
- Clarity around your information expenses.
F1000 Commercial Client
Why LAC Group
Make the most of your information resources
As a provider of managed services and leader in library and information management, LAC Group is your partner for optimizing research, library, intelligence and eResources investments.