Content aggregation and current awareness platforms filter and deliver the most relevant, trustworthy information and allow you to track issues, competitors, clients and more. We take a look at five options on the market today:
Discover their core strengths and differences
- One has targeted services for the pharmaceutical and financial industries, including specialized content and pre-configured taxonomies.
- One excels at law firm news and happenings regarding corporate counsel, lateral movement and executive movement.
- Media monitoring and reporting is the differentiator of one, which allows you to track and improve your marketing and PR campaigns and initiatives.
Learn from the information experts at LAC Group
Nothing but the relevant content was created by LAC Group research and spend management analysts, who share their insights and experiences to help you:
- Assess the value of content aggregation technology.
- Understand how and why to consider these platforms.
- Identify the best options for your information needs and also your budget needs by ensuring you don’t overspend.
Content aggregation platforms promise to keep you “in the know” by allowing you to identify and monitor relevant information from reliable sources.
Nothing but the relevant content from LAC Group will help you compare options and determine if you should make (or change) an investment in current awareness and media monitoring.