Tom Regal joined LAC Group in 2014 to take over operations for PRO-TEK Vaults, the film restoration and preservation business started by Eastman Kodak in 1993 and acquired by LAC Group in 2013. Mr. Regal has 30 years of experience in the entertainment industry, with the last twenty specializing in preservation and restoration. He created and managed the Audio Restoration and Digital Preservation groups for Universal Studios and is familiar with all film, audio, video and digital formats. He comes to LAC Group from Iron Mountain, where he was responsible for their Digital Studios and West Coast physical operations.
Available as Speaker and Reference for:
- Preservation and restoration
- Film, audio and asset management
- B.S. Music, College of St. Rose, Albany, NY
- Member, National Film Preservation Board (NFPB)
- Director of the Board, Association of Moving Image Archives (AMIA)
- Ironman Triathlon competitor