Ron Friedmann is Chief Knowledge & Information Officer for LAC Group. Ron helps clients and LAC find, use, organize and re-use information and know-how, especially with technology.
Ron has extensive experience in information-intensive businesses, including law, management consulting and data analytics. He has worked for two large law firms, two legal software companies, two legal consulting companies, an economic forecasting firm and Bain & Company. Ron is well-known in the legal market via his blog (Strategic Legal Technology), tweeting and regular conference presentations.
Available as Speaker and Reference for:
- Knowledge management
- Legal technology
- Improving legal service delivery
- BA, Economics – Oberlin College
- JD – New York University School of Law
- Fellow of the College of Law Practice Management (and former Trustee)
- Co-organizer of the annual, private Legal KM Summit
- News junkie