As the VP of Growth Initiatives, Jon is tasked with designing and aligning our services with the constantly evolving challenges of technology supported law firm operations.
Jon has 20 years of experience in operational leadership roles in Am Law 50 firms. He served as the Director of Innovative Strategies at Greenberg Traurig and as the Director of Knowledge Management for the Global Tax Practice of Baker McKenzie. In these roles, Jon has demonstrated leadership in bringing innovative tools and processes to address operational and practice challenges, while also developing and optimizing strategic relationships with outside vendors and consultants.
Available as speaker and reference for:
- Successful adoption of new process and technology
- Strategic outsourcing
- Data-driven decision making
- Change management
- Vendor/budget management & procurement
- BA, English Language and Literature – Trinity College
- Doctor of Law – JD, American/U.S. Law/Legal Studies/Jurisprudence – Loyola University Chicago School of Law