Jae joins LAC Group + Wilson Allen with significant experience, having previously served as CFO of rapidly growing public companies in Canada. Jae has extensive experience guiding and advising companies through rapid growth phases of growth to their eventual exit. Prior to working in industry, Jae was an M&A Advisor at KPMG Corporate Finance Inc., and in his career has executed and completed over $1 billion in M&A transactions including integrating acquired companies.
Jae brings an ideal combination of experience and leadership to the role, as well as an intense energy to enhance the company’s future strategic growth strategy.
Available as speaker and reference for:
- Mergers and acquisitions including integration and synergy capture
- Raising debt and equity, and refinancing
- Helping companies scale up
- Performing due diligence
- Initial public offering prep
- Corporate finance and financial reporting
- BCom, Accounting and Finance with Distinction – University of Alberta
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Charterholder – CFA Institute
- Chartered Professional Accountant – CPA Alberta