High quality information management, research and library services—delivered accurately and on-time—for staff support and public outreach.
That’s the commitment we make to our federal agency clients and contracting partners, because no organization on earth generates and manages more content and data than the US Government. Yet agencies are under pressure to demonstrate their value and justify their information resources.
For experienced library and information management staffing and services, remember LAC Group. As one of the country’s largest, private-sector employers of library and information service professionals, we have the expertise you need for managing, preserving and optimizing your data and content.
Government library and information services
Enhancing efficiency, gaining access to needed skills and expertise, controlling costs, completing a project on time. Whatever your need for flexible solutions, LAC Group is ready to support the agency’s mission, goals and objectives.
Choose the support level necessary to meet your operational and budgetary requirements—partial or full-management, long-term or temporary—for any library function or information service, including:
- Research and intelligence
- Collection management
- Records management
- Knowledge management and dissemination
- Digital asset management and digitization
- Content management
- Virtual and remote information services
- Talent, staffing and skills gaps
As a provider of library and information services, LAC Group delivers capabilities and best practices that help you achieve your goals for serving your internal and external users, as efficiently as possible.
Government contracting and procurement expertise
LAC is knowledgeable on federal procurement requirements, with experience serving a diverse range of federal agencies and prime contractors:
- A variety of GSA Schedules and other contract options to meet your procurement needs
- Subcontracting support for data curation, altmetrics, metadata creation and other information services
- Trained and experienced contract and client engagement managers in our Rockville, MD offices
If you’re a federal agency or prime contractor in need of skilled and reliable library, knowledge and information services, remember LAC Group.
Federal government clients include
Federal procurement experience
As a direct contractor or subcontracting partner, our Rockville, Maryland office is familiar with and dedicated to all facets of US Government procurement needs and requirements.
LAC Group GSA Schedules
- Professional services schedule
- Office, imaging and document solutions
- General purpose commercial information technology services
LAC Group registered NAICS Codes
- Information and asset management
- Consulting, records and project management
- Administrative management and general management consulting services
- Data processing and related services
- Library and archives support services
- Legal & litigation support
Is your agency drowning in data and content?
While more government services are being delivered digitally, vast troves of information on paper, film and tape still exist. LAC Group delivers comprehensive knowledge and information management services to address them all, not only for federal libraries and archives, but for all agency needs.